Prices and availabilities
Prices as listed are valid per accommodation and include reservation charges. For the type GB16, prices include final cleaning.
Additional charges (obligatory)
€ 1.68 p.p.p.n. tourist tax and € 65 deposit. For the type GB16 there is a deposit of € 195.
During Qbase the final cleaning is obligatory. The price depends on the accommodation type. There is also a deposit of € 50 p.p.
Are you planning to bring a pet? The costs for a pet are € 5.50 per animal per night, with a maximum of 2 animals per accommodation and an obligatory final clean up.
The prices for the accommodations KVR4A, KVR4B, KVR5, KVR6A, KVR6B, KVR6C, KVR6KB, KVR6KC, KVR8 and GB16 are also including a daily free access for adults of 2,5 hours to Thermaalbad Arcen*.
Prices are per room and includes cleaning, towels, sheets, breakfast and entrance Thermaalbad Arcen.
Additional charges (obligatory)
€ 2.03 p.p.p.n. tourist tax.
Campsite rates are valid for groups of no more than 5 people and include the use of toilet/shower block, hot water, electricity, 1 vehicle, optional 1 pet and 1 additional small tent.
Additional charges (obligator)
€ 1.46 p.p.p.n. tourist tax.
Rates for additional guests is € 5.50 per person, per night, a 2nd small tent / 2nd pet is € 5.50 per night.
Certain periods are subject to a minimum duration of stay: Easter weekend minimum 3 nights (on Sunday no departure or arrival), May holidays and autumn holidays minimum 3 nights, regardless of the day of arrival/departure.
* Conditions free Thermaalbad acces Résidence Klein Vink
• Only for adults (from 18 years) who form part of the reservation. Indentities will be checked.
• Only acces on the following moments:
- Monday-Friday: check-in between 8 am and 10 am and 4 pm and 9.30 pm.
- Saturday: check-in between 8 am and 10 am and 3 pm and 6 pm.
- Sunday: check-in between 8 am and 10 am and 5 pm-9.30 pm.
• Free Acces for 2,5 hours. A longer stay in the Thermaalbad is possible for € 1,50 per 15 minutes.
• When you check in out of above mentioned hours, an extra charge of € 7,50 per person has to be paid.
• Day of arrival: you have free access on Mondays and Fridays from 4 p.m. There is no free access in the morning of your day of arrival
• Day of departure: you have no free access to the thermal bath
• You must present your barrier/bungalow pass when checking in. You will not be granted free access without your barrier/bungalow pass
• Children may be taken to the thermal bath. However, there are no facilities for children at the thermal bath. The purpose of the thermal bath is to provide peace and relaxation. Any children that disturb this peace and quiet will be reprimanded and/or removed from the thermal bath. Children under the age of 16 may only enter the thermal bath if accompanied by their parents/carers.
• Children up to 2 years old are granted free admission to the thermal bath (nappy obligatory). Children older than 2 years old will be charged the adult rate. Children that are registered guests of Residence Klein Vink may use the Klein Vink discount.
• Misuse of the barrier/bungalow pass will result in it being blocked.