Villapark AkenveenZuidlaarderweg 37
9482 TV Tynaarloo
The reception can be reached via telephone number 0031 (0) 592 543 625.
Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bed linen hire is mandatory. If your reservation includes a children’s bed/cot, this will not include bed linen. We kindly ask you to either bring your own or hire a set from reception. You may bring hand and tea towels with you or hire them at reception. The towel package contains a bath towel, a hand towel and a washcloth. The kitchen linen comprises one tea towel and one hand towel.
- Overnight visitors must be registered at reception, and the applicable park charges and bed linen rental fees will need to be paid.
- We cannot be held liable for lost or misplaced property, damage to property or personal injury during your stay at Villapark Akenveen.
- The use of party tents is not permitted in this park.
- We will send you additional arrival information approximately 2 weeks before your arrival date.
Your accommodation will be available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
If you are unable to arrive within the opening hours of the reception, please contact the reception. You can only arrive later when you have received permission from one of the reception staff.
We kindly request our guests to complete an authorisation form for the deposit upon arrival.
You must vacate your accommodation no later than 10 a.m. on the day of departure.