Service & Contact
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the swimming pool open?
- The Dutch pools are open. Guests aged 18 or older must present a corona admission ticket with vaccination, recovery or test certificate at the entrance to the pool. You can use the Dutch Coronacheck app or that of your country to retrieve the corona admission ticket. Note: There is also a snack bar in the swimming pool of Roompot Beach Resort. Therefore, all guests aged 13 and older must present a corona admission ticket at the pool entrance. You will find the opening hours of the swimming pool at your park on the park site. Not all parks have their own parksite. Swimming pools, wellness and treatments close at 5 p.m.
- Swimming pools in Germany are open. The swimming pool at Ferienpark Cochem and Kronenburger See are still closed. Guests can still use the municipal outdoor pool in Cochem though. The swimming pool at BadePark Bentheim is also open. For BadePark Bentheim you need a vaccination, recovery or test certificate of a maximum of 24 hours old. Also check the current information from BadePark Bentheim.
Can I still go on holiday despite the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
How much does the final cleaning cost?The final cleaning costs vary by park and by type of holiday accommodation. But in many cases, the final cleaning is inclusive. If this is the case, the cost of the final cleaning has already been added to the price. You can see whether the final cleaning at the holiday home of your choice is included in the Price info under the price of a holiday stay.AdditionsIf the final cleaning is excluded, you can book it separately or do the cleaning yourself. The final cleaning can also be booked after you have made your booking, on My Roompot. The prices of the final cleaning can be found while booking or in My Roompot.The final cleaning is mandatory if you bring a pet. We will book this for you automatically. You will also see it on your confirmation.ConfirmationHave you booked your final cleaning or is it included? Then this appears on the confirmation of your reservation. If there is nothing about the final cleaning on your confirmation, you have chosen to do the final cleaning yourself.
Can I bring my own bed linen and towels?This varies per holiday home. It can be obligatory to hire bedlinen. Once you have entered the dates for your stay, the price will appear. Click on the i next to the price for information about bed linen. If bed linen is included with a price, the hire is obligatory. If it is not mentioned, you can book additional bed linen or bring your own. One-person duvets and pillows are included in all holiday homes. Towels are never compulsory to hire and you can also book extra towels or bring your own.Additions
Up to one day before arrival, bed linen and towels can be booked via My Roompot. Have you forgotten bed linen or towels? No problem, the reception will be happy to help you. It may happen that bed linen or towels are no longer in stock. It is therefore always wise to book in advance.
What are the costs of cancelling a booking?You can cancel free of charge up to 24 hours after booking. After that, it will be subject to a charge. The cancellation fee you pay will depend on when you cancel. Normally, you'll pay the booking fee and paid preferences you may have selected while booking. You will also pay part of the rental price. This is the price of your holiday, without any additional charges and additional extras. The sooner you cancel, the smaller the portion that will be charged.You pay:
- 15% of the rental price if you cancel 3 months (93 days) or longer before your planned arrival date
- 50% of the rental price if you cancel between 3 and 2 months (between 92 and 63 days) before your planned arrival date
- 75% of the rental price if you cancel within 2 months and 1 month (between 62 and 32 days) before your planned arrival date
- 90% of the rental price if you cancel within 1 month (31 days) and the day before your planned arrival date
- 100% of the rental price if you cancel on the planned day of arrival, or thereafter
Our Guest Service is busier than ever right now. We are very sorry that we cannot help everyone the way we would like to. Can you please help by making changes yourself via My Roompot? If you have any questions, please check out the FAQs first. Have you still not found what you are looking for? You will find the contact options below. Please consider a longer than usual response time.
4462 HK Goes
4460 AA Goes
Roompot Service B.V.
Chamber of Commerce no. 22031538
VAT no. NL 0095.83.956.B01
BIC code: ABNANL2A
Roompot Recreatie Beheer B.V.