Service & Contact
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the swimming pool open?
The swimming pools at our parks in the Netherlands and in Germany are open. Swimming lessons are also possible. Wellness treatments are open.
Can I bring my own bed linen and towels?This varies per holiday home. It can be obligatory to hire bedlinen. Once you have entered the dates for your stay, the price will appear. Click on the i next to the price for information about bed linen. If bed linen is included with a price, the hire is obligatory. If it is not mentioned, you can book additional bed linen or bring your own. There are single duvets and pillows in all holiday accommodations, except for Bungalow tent Blue. There are no duvets in this holiday tent. So please bring your own duvet or sleeping bag. Towels are never compulsory to hire and you can also book extra towels or bring your own.Additions
Up to one day before arrival, bed linen and towels can be booked via My Roompot. In many instances, you can also book a bed making service. Have you forgotten bed linen or towels? No problem, the Service point will be happy to help you. It may happen that bed linen or towels are no longer in stock. It is therefore always wise to book in advance.
How much does the final cleaning cost?The final cleaning costs vary by park and by type of holiday accommodation. But in many cases, the final cleaning is inclusive. If this is the case, the cost of the final cleaning has already been added to the price. You can see whether the final cleaning at the holiday home of your choice is included in the Price info under the price of a holiday stay.AdditionsIf the final cleaning is excluded, you can book it separately or do the cleaning yourself. The final cleaning can also be booked after you have made your booking, on My Roompot. The prices of the final cleaning can be found while booking or in My Roompot.The final cleaning is mandatory if you bring a pet. We will book this for you automatically. You will also see it on your confirmation.ConfirmationHave you booked your final cleaning or is it included? Then this appears on the confirmation of your reservation. If there is nothing about the final cleaning on your confirmation, you have chosen to do the final cleaning yourself.
What do I need to do before my departure?
Below we have listed the basic cleanliness requirements for your holiday home when you leave. This is not the same as a final clean. With a final clean the entire accommodation is cleaned.
When leaving your holiday home please always do the following:
- Return furniture to where you originally found it.
- Remove all bed linen, gather up the kitchen towels and bath towels and place all the dirty laundry in the corridor in the pillow cases.
- Empty the dishwasher and place the clean items in the cupboards.
- Empty the bins and take the rubbish out to the park's waste disposal zone. There are separate bins for paper, glass and non-recyclable rubbish. The non-recyclable rubbish will be separated later.
- Mop the floors.
- Empty and sweep the open fire (if there is one).
What does a Bed Linen, Towel or Tea Towel bundle include?
- The Bed Linen bundle includes a single fitted sheet, duvet cover and pillow case.
- The Towel bundle includes a hand towel and a bath towel.
- The Tea Towel bundle includes a kitchen towel and a tea towel.
- The Comfort bundle includes a Bed Linen bundle, a Towel bundle, 2 tea towels and 1 kitchen towel.
- A Comfort Plus bundle includes a Comfort bundle, a tea & coffee pack, a Rituals pack and beds made up on arrival.
The bundles are hired per person, per holiday. Prices are given at the time of booking, under Extras.
You can help by making changes yourself via My Roompot. If you have any questions, please check out the FAQs first. Still not found what you are looking for? You will find the contact options below.
4462 HK Goes
4460 AA Goes
Roompot Service B.V.
Chamber of Commerce no. 22031538
VAT no. NL 0095.83.956.B01
BIC code: ABNANL2A
Roompot Recreatie Beheer B.V.