Service & Contact
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still go on holiday despite the coronavirus (COVID-19)?That depends on the destination of your holiday. Most parks are open, usually with some adjustments due to the corona measures. Our German parks are closed until May 16. The situation can change from day to day. You will find useful information on our corona information page. Or check out our latest travel advice.
Can I stay in 1 house with friends or family?The NetherlandsYes, in the Netherlands you can stay in 1 house with a maximum of 4 people from different households. This does not include children up to the age of 12. When it involves one household, there is no restriction on the number of people in a home.Does your travel group consist of more than 4 people over the age of 12, from different households? Then you can rebook your stay. Please contact the Guest Service to rebook your stay.GermanyThe German government has taken additional measures to limit the further spread of the coronavirus. Tourist stays are not allowed until May 16.If you have booked a stay in one of our German parks, with an arrival until May 16, you can rebook your stay at another park or for a later date. Please contact the Guest Service to rebook your stay.Whether you can stay in the same house with several households after May 16 is not yet certain.BelgiumYou can stay in 1 house in Belgium with a maximum of 1 person from another household. When it involves one household, there is no restriction on the number of people in a home.Does your travel group consist of more than 1 person who are not part of your household? Then you can rebook your stay. Please contact the Guest Service to rebook your stay.From 8 May, you can stay in 1 house in Belgium with a maximum of 2 people from another household.
What are the costs of cancelling a booking?You can cancel free of charge up to 24 hours after booking. After that, it will be subject to a charge. The cancellation fee you pay will depend on when you cancel. Normally, you'll pay the booking fee and paid preferences you may have selected while booking. You will also pay part of the rental price. This is the price of your holiday, without any additional charges and additional extras. The sooner you cancel, the smaller the portion that will be charged.You pay:
- 15% of the rental price if you cancel 3 months (92 days) or longer before your planned arrival date
- 50% of the rental price if you cancel between 3 and 2 months (between 91 and 62 days) before your planned arrival date
- 75% of the rental price if you cancel within 2 months and 1 month (between 61 and 31 days) before your planned arrival date
- 90% of the rental price if you cancel within 1 month (30 days) and the day before your planned arrival date
- 100% of the rental price if you cancel on the planned day of arrival, or thereafter
What do I need to do before my departure?
Below we have listed the basic cleanliness requirements for your holiday home when you leave. This is not the same as a final clean. With a final clean the entire accommodation is cleaned.
When leaving your holiday home please always do the following:
- Return furniture to where you originally found it.
- Remove all bed linen, gather up the kitchen towels and bath towels and place all the dirty laundry in the corridor in the pillow cases.
- Empty the dishwasher and place the clean items in the cupboards.
- Empty the bins and take the rubbish out to the park's waste disposal zone. There are separate bins for paper, glass and non-recyclable rubbish. The non-recyclable rubbish will be separated later.
- Mop the floors.
- Empty and sweep the open fire (if there is one).
Is the swimming pool open?All Dutch and Belgian swimming pools are closed for the time being. (Facial) treatments in the wellness area will continue.
Please note: Our German parks are closed until May 16. Whether they will reopen afterwards and whether the pools will be open is not yet certain.
Our Guest Service is busier than ever right now. We are very sorry that we cannot help everyone the way we would like to. Can you please help by making changes yourself via My Roompot? If you have any questions, please check out the FAQs first. Have you still not found what you are looking for? You will find the contact options below. Please consider a longer than usual response time.
4462 HK Goes
4460 AA Goes
Chamber of Commerce no. 22031538
VAT no. NL 0095.83.956.B01
BIC code: ABNANL2A