Address and travel information
6271 PK Gulpen
A weekend begins Friday at 16.00 hrs and ends Monday at 10.00 hrs. A midweek begins Monday at 16.00 hours and ends Friday at 10.00 hours. A week runs from Friday 15.00 hours until Friday 10.00 hours (7 nights) or from Monday 16.00 hours until Monday 10.00 hours (7 nights). On Sundays we have a free late check-out till 18.00 hours. In low season we are more flexible with the arrival and departure dates.
Car and parking
Roompot Gulpen is a car-free park. This means you must park your car in the central parking. Therer is a limited number of parking spaces per holiday home available on the central parking:
- 4-person holiday homes, maximum 1 car
- 6-person holiday home, maximum 2 cars
- 8-person holiday home, a maximum of 3 cars
- 10-person holiday home, a maximum of 3 cars
You can however briefly bring a car into the park on arrival and departure days when loading or unloading luggage.
EV charging station
The park has a central charging point for electric cars. To use a charging point, you must have a charging card. Charging cards are not available at the park.
The park is accessible by public transport.
Taking your dog with you?
Your dog is also very welcome at Roompot Gulpen, of course. Please do bear in mind that the accommodations are quite cosy. Your accommodation may be a bit cramped with a big (30 kg and above) dog staying too. Please adhere to the following dog etiquette:
- Please indicate that your dog will accompany you when you make your reservation.
- You can bring a maximum of two dogs.
- Keep your dog on a leash at the park and in the nature reserves.
- Don't leave your dog alone in your accommodation.
You pay an animal-friendly rate of €5.50 per night per dog.
All our holiday homes are smoke-free zones. Smoking is only allowed outside on the terrace.