Roompot AmelandOranjeweg 42b
9161 CC Hollum
+31 (0)519 728 200
To Ameland by ferry
Ameland is a Wadden Island. Therefore, part of your trip to Roompot Ameland consists of a ferry crossing. The ferry service departs from Holwerd. Tickets can be ordered online in advance. Are you travelling to Ameland by car? Keep in mind that you also have to book a spot for your car. Do this well in advance, so you can be sure there is room for your car. Of course, you can also park your car in Holwerd. Charging stations are available on the parking.
Have you arrived at the island? Please note, there are 2 Roompot parks on Ameland. So navigate to the right address.
Ameland offers excellent public transport. The ferry arrives at Nes. The No. 1 bus to Hollum drops you at the park's entrance. Get off at the Vuurtoren bus stop.
Parking at the holiday park
You can park your car in the park's central parking.
Bringing your dog along?
Ameland is a paradise for dogs. Will you be bringing your dog with you? No problem! We provide a pet-friendly stay. Please keep to these agreements:
- Please indicate that your dog will accompany you when making your reservation.
- You can bring a maximum of two dogs.
- Please keep your dog on a lead whilst on the park. This applies to the surrounding villages, woodlands and beaches with lifeguard zones. Your dog can romp about to its heart's content in all other beach zones.
- Don't leave your dog alone in your accommodation.
You pay an animal-friendly rate of €5.50 per night per dog.
Visitors are more than welcome. Will anyone stay over? Overnight visitors must report to reception in advance.
All our holiday homes are smoke-free zones. Smoking is only allowed outside on the terrace.
Arrivals, admission & check-in
Your holiday accommodation is available from 16:00 on the day of arrival. If you expect to arrive after reception opening hours, please contact us on +31 (0)519 728 200.
Access to the holiday home
You will receive a key card to enter your holiday accommodation at the Service point. For the transfer of the key card, we always check that we have received the payment of your stay with us on the account. If this is not the case, you can pay the amount right away. This can be done with a debit card, VISA, Mastercard or cash.
Departure & administrative handling
Leaving your holiday accommodation neat and tidy
Off course, the holiday accommodation will be left neat and tidy. When leaving, please be sure to do the following: Return furniture to where you originally found it.
- Remove all bed linen, gather up the kitchen towels and bath towels and place all the dirty laundry in the corridor in the pillow cases.
- Empty the dishwasher and place the clean items in the cupboards.
- Empty the bins and take the rubbish out to the park's waste disposal zone. There are separate bins for paper, glass and non-recyclable rubbish. The non-recyclable rubbish will be separated later.
- Sweep the floors.
- Empty and sweep the open fire (if there is one).
Didn't you book a final cleaning? Then please ensure you leave all rooms in the holiday home neat and clean.
Make sure you have left your holiday home by 10:00. On Sundays there is a free late check-out, and you can stay until 18:00 at the latest. You can leave the key card in the Check Out mailbox.
We will return the deposit to your account within 7 days if the accommodation has been left tidy and damage-free, and the inventory is complete. If this is not the case, we will pay for the repairs or cleaning work using the deposit. We will always let you know.