For everyone's safety
A range of measures are in place at our parks to protect both our guests and our employees. In doing so we comply with the guidelines as set out by the Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, as well as by the government. This means some facilities may be closed. More information about this can be found below. The facilities that remain open will undergo more frequent cleaning. Please follow the staff's guidelines and instructions at all times, to help ensure you enjoy a safe, carefree stay with us.
- We adhere to at least 1.5 m social distancing.
- We like to greet each other, but do so at a distance and don't shake hands.
- We regularly wash our hands with soap. We ensure there is always enough soap and paper hand towels available. Disinfectant stations are set up at multiple locations.
- We sneeze and cough into our elbows.
Checking in & out
- Have you been given a door pin code or key card? If so, you can drive straight to your holiday home. You do not need to check in or out at Reception. You don't have to return your key card upon departure. You can take it home as a souvenir, or you can throw it away.
- Don't have a door pin code or key card? If so, please come to Reception to check in & out (max. 1 person per holiday home, no groups).
The holiday home
- As always, we clean the property properly. In these unprecedented times, we do so even more thoroughly. For example, by ventilating your holiday home prior to your arrival, using new wipes for each new area and disinfecting all surfaces and points of contact, such as (door) handles and light switches. All guidelines and instructions for a safe stay can be found on the flyer in the holiday home.
- To protect our cleaning staff, please remove the white bed linen yourself upon departure and place it in the blue bag. Rented towels can also be placed in this blue sack.
- To guarantee the 1.5 meters social distancing, the number of visitors per facility is limited. You might have to wait outside for a short while, but you will get in. That's a promise!
- Signed routes have been introduced in a number of places. These ensure social distancing is upheld between guests arriving and departing. The signed routes are easily identified by the floor signage.
- It is only possible to pay by card machine, with contactless payments being the preferred choice. This avoids unnecessary hand contact.
- All points of contact are cleaned every 30 minutes, or after use.
- Many facilities have a plastic screen, ensuring our staff can safely interact with you.
Food & Drink
- Please leave your contact details upon arrival at our restaurant. This allows for faster source and contact tracing to be carried out in case of infection. Of course, all contact details will be destroyed after two weeks.
- In the restaurant, with delivery or with collection, please place your order digitally or with an employee, keeping 1.5 meters distance.
- We provide enough space in the restaurant. That's why some tables have been removed.
Supermarket and/or store
- The use of a trolley or basket is mandatory in the supermarket. Thus we can ensure it doesn't get too crowded in the supermarket. You may have to wait awhile at the entrance. Please ensure the necessary social distance there too.
- Wearing a mask is also compulsory in the supermarket at our German parks.
- We have placed gloves for your use in the baker's corner. Please wear these when using the tongs to pick up your bread.
- We advise you to leave prams and buggies behind when you go shopping, due to possible alterations made in the supermarket and shops.
- You can remove clothing items from the shelves in the shops yourself. But for hygiene reasons, we kindly ask you not to hang them back, but to hand them to one of our staff.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange or return purchased clothing.
- We will place till receipts either in the bag with your purchased items, or on the counter.
- If possible, we advise booking your bicycles in advance. You can collect pre-booked bicycles outside. Our staff will tell you where to collect the keys.
- Upon accepting the receipt, you automatically agree to the terms & conditions of hire. To avoid unnecessary contact we will not ask for a confirmation signature.
Indoor and outdoor playgrounds
- Playing in the indoor and outdoor playground is always at your own risk. We ask parents to monitor their children from a distance.
- All playgrounds have a clearly marked entrance and exit. Thus, we can ensure everyone can safely enter and leave the playground.
- If your child is sick, he cannot enter the playground. Please contact reception for further measures.
- Clean hands are important! Therefore, all children must wash/disinfect their hands at the entrance.
- Unfortunately, the ball pit in the indoor playground is closed. However, the other play equipment in the indoor playground can be used, and is cleaned regularly.
Sport & Entertainment
- Children's safety is our top priority. That's why the minimum participation age for all supervised activities is 4 years. DIY and digital activities are available to children under 4 years of age. We kindly ask parents to not come in when bringing their children, but to wait outside.
- The number of participants permitted per activity and/or facility is limited. Is the session fully booked? Other DIY or digital activities always run in conjunction with the supervised activities. There is always something to do. Some activities are done numerous times a day, so you can also come back at a later time. Time slots apply to a few of the activities and/or facilities.
- Want to play mini golf? One family or group is permitted per round.
- Only one person is permitted on the trampolines. This helps us safeguard the necessary distance between the guests.
- Koos Konijn will make an appearance at the parks now and again. For safety reasons, Koos Konijn will stay 1.5m away, and only a limited number of guests will be permitted to greet Koos from a distance.
- For the time being, fewer guests are allowed in the pool and it is necessary to reserve a spot. You and your company can therefore swim once during your holiday. So please plan your visit well.
- Children above the age of 8 with a swimming certificate will have access to the pool, even if they are not accompanied by an adult.
- Large changing rooms cannot be used for the time being. We therefore recommend you wear your swimwear under your clothes when you arrive. You can then remove your outer clothing in a changing cubicle and put it in a locker. It will be clear at a distance which lockers you can use.
- We are not yet permitted to open the showers and toilets. We kindly ask you to shower and use the toilet in your own holiday home.
- For hygiene reasons, the pool play equipment cannot be used.
- Please leave the swimming pool via the designated route. You can get changed in the cubicles.
- Hair-dryers cannot be used at present. This helps prevent the spread of airborne viruses.
- (Facial) treatments in the wellness can be booked again, but it must be booked in advance.
- Please ensure you arrive on time for your treatment. In this case, neither of us will be kept waiting.
- Duo treatments are not yet permitted, unfortunately.